Dogs are very loud, especially when they start barking non-stop. But have you ever wondered if that’s even normal? Whatever your dog breed is, barking is their only way to express their feelings. And yes, they tend to bark their lungs off as if there’s no tomorrow. However, there are also dogs who are barking, but not that loud though.
If you have noticed this, then very good. Dog bloggers have done a little research about the loudest dogs in the world. They compiled it in a list and stressed out that their noise depends on their breeds. Let’s take a look at the top 5 breeds that can bark the loudest.
The Golden List.
These are the top 5 dog breeds that have proven that they are largest among other breeds.
- You might have been surprised to this tiny little thing on this list. Chihuahuas might be small but their barks are exceptional! Its one of a kind. Many dog owners are having a problem trying to quiet their chihuahuas down once they started barking. No doubt that chihuahua owners are the most number of buyers who purchase a bark collar to calm them down.
- Just like Chihuahuas, Yorkies are small yet can bark your head off! These small little creatures are terriers. That cute and furry appearance is very misleading. These Yorkies are not afraid to take on dogs that are bigger than they are. They hate annoying things, even kids. This is why Yorkies are not fit for families with smaller children.
- Golden Retrievers. This is a large dog breed that is very popular in America. This breed is good for children but is also a fierce protector of man. They are trained to bark since this breed was used in hunting. They were initially bred to help retrieve ducks and other fowls for hunters. They are huge in size and so are their barks.
- German Shepherds. These dogs are very loyal. This is the dog breed that is usually trained and used in police units. This is because of their agility and very keen sense of smell. This is an ideal family dog. They are considered as a very good house dog because of their calm nature. But try provoking them and their barks can make you take two steps back.
- Beagles are not really for guarding. They can bark the loudest because they’re having fun. Unlike other dogs that bark nonstop when provoked. Beagles are very playful but when you have two or three of them, you might need shock collars to contain them when they start barking in unison.
A dog is a man’s best friend. That is really correct. Most families have added a dog as another member of their family. Dogs can be overprotective at times, but every dog breed has their own ways to be sweet and lovable. They may be noisy most of the time, but we love them, our kids love them. Just like our kids, let’s be patient with them and give them the proper discipline that they need if they misbehave.