Content nowadays are becoming digital, especially when it comes to advertising. During an event, the video display is very important. If you have been to a huge event or you have one scheduled in the near future, then you should know that choosing a video screen to use is one of the major decisions that every event organizer has to do. The LED display is one of the most popular options but there are more to choose from.
LED Video Screens – What Are They?
LED screens are the most suitable option when you are looking for LED screens for large events. This is the solution that you have been looking for if you want to show multiple images simultaneously during an event. LED screens have been used for the last decade and it is becoming more and more popular. They work by using Light Emitting Diodes to produce RGB (red, green and blue) light. The balance of these colors will give it the capability to produce any color, even white.
Event love this because of the following reasons:
- Attractive with less effort
- An impressive range of connectivity
- Level of brightness is suitable even for indoor applications
Other Types Of Video Screens
Aside from LED screens, there are other video screens in the market these days. We have Plasma, LCD/LED, Projection, Holox, and Holactive. Let us go ahead and take a look at the differences of these video screens and find out the benefits of each.
- Plasma. This refers to any flat panel video screen. Plasma is a specific form of a video display. If you can remember, this is one of the firsts to become popular worldwide. Most screens that were released before 2012 were plasma. It has consistent image quality and also an even luminance across the screen.
- LCD/LED. LCD means ‘liquid crystal display.’ This is a technology that is commonly seen on digital wrist watches. This is also the same technology on most mobile phone screens these days and on almost all computer monitors. The LCD screens have been referred to as “LCD/LED” or “LED” screens because LED is the light source used to illuminate the LCD. the reason why many people opt for this is that it is lightweight, thinner which makes it can be used on video walls, cost-effective, and the resolution is very bright.
- In many events, projectors are commonly used to show video content. By shining the light of the video image on any surface, the audience can then view the projected image or video. The cinema uses this video screen technology because the content delivery is fast and usually has a very simple set up. All you need to do is plug the projector and point it at a surface. They range in sizes; from as small as a book up to a size of a large refrigerator which the cinema uses.
- Holox. This is the holographic effect that was developed by SXS. Holox is commonly used on live events and it uses a projection technology with a bit of theater design in order to create a holographic effect. If you want to impress your audience, Holox is the best choice for you.
- Holoactive. This is a type of content production that was also developed by SXS. it uses a mix of augmented reality plus pepper’s ghost holography. This technology gives your audience a “hologram” experience.
With the options mentioned above, choosing the LED display for your next event would be much easier for you. Take a look at the different types of video screens and decide which of these fit your needs.