If you’ve ever seen a cat that has not been snacking, you will notice that this member of the cat family appreciates your freedom. Cats love to climb, hide, play sports and explore their natural surroundings. Indoor domestic cat loses sight of these natural elements and is looking for substitutes within its limits. That is why they break furniture, chew shoes, tear carpet, shy away from television cables and watch their home from the top of the refrigerator.
Camping in your home is important for the proper physical and mental growth of your pet. Fortunately, there are many ready-made products on the market today that allow you to do this easily. Cat tree – a luxury item for indoor kitten. Feline trees are also useful in the house. Artificial trees bend like a scraper post. Thus, it does not allow the furniture and values of the house to become the goal of your cat.
There is a huge variety in terms of shape, design, power and color of cat trees. The simple design looks more like a bookshelf with straight cuts and strict lines. It usually has individual or double publications with several perches for the cat to rest. Complex designs are more detailed in their structure. They have several climbing stations with several rest stations. Some are made in such a way that they have a strange resemblance to real trees with leaves, barking and tiny holes of birds. Some designs, in fact most of them, include condominium cats in their structure. The pole is attached to a wooden base to ensure stability.
Cat trees are made from different materials. They are made of solid wood. Climbing pads are also covered with fleece, artificial leather and carpet or covered with rope. Cat trees also vary in height. Shorter racks are designed for small spaces, and some extend from floor to ceiling.
How to choose a cat tree
Given the wide variety of feline trees available on the market, some tips will help you easily make the best choice.
- The first factor to decide is where you will shop: online or at the local pet store. Both methods have their advantages and disadvantages. At a local store you can check the reliability of the cat tree, feel the material, check it for defects and ask a representative to assemble it for you. Buying online offers a wide selection in terms of design and price.
- Check the strength and stability of the product. If a tree falls when your cat climbs on it, it will get scared and will never use it. So buy strong. Choose one with a large base and several publications. He is less likely to tip over.
- Think about how much space you need to place in your home.
- The next factor to consider is tree coverage. Fleece, synthetic leather and rugs are very comfortable, but not very durable. The lining of wood and rope is perfect for scratches.
- If you have several pets, you should consider a tree with several publications and several rest stations to please all your pets.
- If you want a cab, check the size. Your adult kitten should sit comfortably.
- Finally, compare the options in terms of price. Choose a climbing position that does not require your budget.